Monday, March 29, 2010

New blog announcement....

I started a new blog yesterday for all of my crafty stuff. I wanted a separate place to share all of my projects I have done or am working on. I am in the process of taking pictures of my favorite pages in Aubrey's baby album, I scrap booked. Till I have new scrapbook pages, card or other things to share I will share scrapbook pages I have done in the past. I need to get out my craft stuff and get going but it have been HARD with a clingy 6 week old.

I think Autumn is going through a growth spurt because all she has let me do lately is sit on the couch and feed her. Well, my butt has not been appreciating that at all. I officially need to loss weight! I thought you are supposed to loose weight from nursing well the opposite is happening for me. I have gained about 5 pounds in the last few weeks, it does not help at all that I am hungry all of the time and can not get full!!! I was talking to my friend this afternoon about this and I realise I have been eating a lot of chocolate and junk. So first off I decided I just need to make better food choices, drink more water, eat more fruit and less junk. Something else that has worked in the last is not eat past 7 pm. So today officially I on the way to a healthier me just by the little changes I am making!!! I would love to lose about 40 to 50 pounds but I will start with my goal being loosing 20 pounds, to be under my pre pregnancy weight. Right now that sounds wonderful to me!!!

Laundry, dishes and oh, the little cupcake are calling my name. ta ta for now........

1 comment:

Helene said...

You and me both, sister!! I know if I cut out the after 7 pm snacking, I'd lost at least 10 pounds!

It's all about the baby steps!