Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dreaming on Thursday........

So I never ended up finishing my Thursday post becasue I have been working on my blog yet again. Also we had a very busy day Thursday. Thursday's are always BUSY with the girls home work after school and then on top of that we now have a play ground in our backyard, YES, you heard me right a literal playgound. I will share pictures tomorrow but the kids have been out there non stop. Which is wonderful because it has always been like pulling teeth to get them outside. So to say the least they LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
So on to my dreaming on Thursday.........The one and only thing I could think of this week that I am BEYOND dreaming about now is, with the release of 10 new Cricut Cartridges this week. Is my list of cartridges that I have had and now it just keeps GROWING...............

So here it is, my must have Cricut cartridges that I am DREAMING about;
Old West
Storybook
Paisley
Once upon a princess
Sweet treats
Create a critter
Robotz
Independence Day Seasonal
Preserves
"Just Because" card
Give a Hoot
When It's Cold Outside Seasonal
Snow Friends Seasonal
Winter Woodlands
Hello Kitty Font
From My Kitchen
Stone Script
Tear Drop
Sports Mania

Okay so yes I got a little carried away but I linked them all so just click on the cartridge and you can see it on the cricut website. I hope you had a wonderful week and had fun dreaming with me on THURSDAY!

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

I like how you did that thing on the bottom! Super Cute!