Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Delish.....

So I made an amazing dinner last night or at least I loved it. No but really everyone in my family loves it and it is SO easy!! A friend of ours brought us dinner a few weeks ago after I had Autumn and she gave me the recipe because it was AMAZING!!
Chicken Fajita's

About 6-8 chicken breast (about 6 is what feeds our family with leftovers)
Large container of mild salsa or picanti sauce

I put in a can of chicken broth for a little extra moisture

Put all 3 ingredence in the crockpot for about 6 hours on low. While chicken is cooking sauta onion and pepper. When the chicken is cooked just shread it.

Serve with tortias, sour cream, salsa and cheese.
Oh so GOOD!!!

So here is what my hair looks like, this picture is for Dorcas. It just is the same as usual :) I just got highlight and a trim but made her add lots of layers but not really much different.

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You look so pretty!!!!! I will definitely try this recipe! Thanks for sharing : )