Friday, March 5, 2010

3 weeks and 1 day

I can not believe Autumn is that old already. Time is going so fast, I hope it slows down some!!! She must be a little over 7 lbs now. I will have to try to weigh her. She is finally getting her days and nights changed around. We had a rough couple of weeks of not much sleep but it has been so much better the last two nights. So I am praying it will just get even better. She goes to bed about 8:30 and wakes up about 1:30 back in bed about 3 and then up for about an hour at 5am. At 6 I have just been putting her in bed with us so I can get at least another hour of sleep. She seems to really like that ;) and so do I.

Every one is adjusting great to having a new baby. They are all really enjoying helping and getting me things. Alyssa loves to be able to carry her and calm her when she is crying. It really is so precious to watch each of them with her! I am enjoy each moment.

My mom left Wednesday and Craig's parents left Thursday. It is so strange to have our house to just us again. I am missing my Mom's company so much, it is strange to be alone during the day after having her here for over 3 weeks. Thank you Mom for all of your help!! We love you and miss you so much.

Now on to trying to get life back to somewhat normalcy after being on bed rest and in the hospital. It has been so wonderful to have help, it really made the transition so much easier!! It will be interesting to be without so much help but it is going to be okay. I just have to keep remembering I have to call on to God for help and strength!!


So happy after I ate, can you see her lines on her face from nursing ;)

Autumn in bed with us this morning.....

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

OH! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!! You know I use to put Daniel in bed with us and I was able to get 5 hours of sleep. It was nice. But now it is kinda not good cause he will wake up in the middle of the night and cry. We go in a put him back to bed, and he will cry forever. Then when we put him in bed with us, he falls asleep in less than a minute. NO lie! LOL
Well dear. I do hope you start getting more rest. Will be praying for you as I always do!!!
Lots of hugs! Love you very much!

Dorcas said...

I can't believe it was 3 weeks ago! WOW!!!

Cristi said...

Oh, I know I struggle with putting her in bed with us. I have never done it with any of our other children. She does sleep all night and during the day in her bed though. I just put her in there at 6am so I can go back to sleep for a bit. I dont think I will keep doing it for long, I dont want her to have to sleep like that. I am just so tired ;)