Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fav Photo Tuesday & SPRING Break....

So spring break started yesterday, not sure how we are going to make it through this week. They are at eachother already and complaining they are board. I am not sure how they can be board, they have so many things to play with and to do. I think we are going to have to find some fun projects to do, Any ideas?!?!

As we speak my girls are getting to play spa with Rachel and Chy. Chy is so sweet she bought nail polish for them and came to paint there nails. That will keep them busy for an hour.

So now for some of my favorite photos of the week.........
I love how he clouds look in this picture, also if you click on the picture you can see the beautiful snowy moutains too.

So cute sleeping with his buzz lightyear!
I just love how in this picture Who the girls are in the air and Aubrey looks like she is flying off the trampoine. She really didn't though.

He did not want his picture taken but I stole one.

So sleepy......

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

So cute! Love all the pics! We have gone through 2 buzz light years. I just tossed the other one a month ago. I think the boys are pretty rough with Buzz's. Needless to say. No more Buzz Light Year in this house.