Monday, June 14, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I just LOVE Miscellany Monday....... Carissa has such a fun blog check it out if you have a minute!!!

{1} Summertime, I love the summer but it has been interesting to be alone with all 5 of the kids during the day. We have gone to the park, watched movies, played in our back yard, crafts, baked and even had a picnic and we are not even done with the first week home, lol. What are we going to do all summer??? I know I talked about this before but this is what I think of daily when I wake up, what are we going to do today?!?!

{2} Nap time, Rest time, whatever you want to call is one of my favorite times of the day. I just love how quite it is. I started a new thing with my kids. After lunch they lay down for an hour and read, look at books or if they are crabby that day I make them take a nap. I set a timer for one hour and so far it has worked awesome. Gives me a little quite time to sit and relax. :)

{3} WOW, my vehicle is so DIRTY!!! I think I should make that my project this week to get it cleaned on the inside and then when I go into town get the outside cleaned. It is so bad!! I hate living on a dirt road, it get so dirty so fast!

{4} I am so behind on sending my cards out for church Birthdays and Anniversary's. I normally sit down and fill them all out once a month or two months worth but I have been so lazy lately. I have not even done this months yet. Something else to put on my list of things to do.

{5} It is amazing what can happen when you just trust God and pray for His will in your life!! He is so faithful. My husband got a job we have been praying about, a huge job!! Praise GOD!!!

{6} I am in the process of uploading pictures to Shutterfly so I can get them printed. I can not wait to see how the ones we had taken last Sunday turn out. I really want to put them up on my walls. I also need to print pictures for Zander's scrapbook, I need to get going on his album!!

Well, that is all the miscellany I can think of for this week. I hope you all have a very blessed Monday!! 

9 comments:

DORCAS said...

God is so so good! He provides! AMEN! you know me girl, I love me some nap time! LOL It's so nice! You get to catch up before chaos breaks loose!

Love and miss you!!!

LOTS OF HUGS

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

God is so gracious to provide! so glad to hear about the job! what a relief! oh how i love nap time at our house! lately i've been taking naps too! it's the only way to make it through the newborn days! ; ) i am certain you are going to have a lovely summer!

Mrs. Jennifer said...

Ug. I have so many pictures to upload and order...thanks for the reminder.

alicia said...

So glad to hear your hubby got the job! God is good!
Dirt roads- Ugh. I just said yesterday on our way home from church that I remember a time- not that long ago- when my car stayed clean. Not anymore!

Great list, Cristi!

Rachel said...

Beautiful blog!

What a great testimony of the Lord's faithfulness!!

Have a blessed Monday!

Krissy said...

My car hasn't had a wash in so long. It's really dirty, but I'm probably going to be getting a new one soon anyway. :)

I wish I could make my kids take naps. I can tell when they need one, but I just can't seem to get them to want to nap.

I got your link from Monday Miscellany! I'm now following you and hope you can stop by my blog and read my Monday Miscellany too!

http://theartsymom.tk

Lindy said...

I love nap time. Gives me enough time to plan for the rest of the day!:) God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Elizabeth Anne Weddings said...

where did he get a job honey? I'm so behind on my blog readings!

Cristi said...

Liz,
Well, the job did not happen :(
It was a job for the company but not sure what happened. God must have different plans.
Miss you