Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to the Wonderful Father's in my Life. First to My AMAZING Husband! You are such an amazing father to our children and I love you so much!! LOVE YOU hunny!!!


2nd Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Daddy. I miss you so so much, really we all miss you so much and send big kisses and hugs, wish we could be there to celebrate with you. You are such a wonderful Father and Grandpa. I love you Daddy!!!! {hugs}

Last but not least Happy Father's Day to my Father in Law, Lowell. You are such a great Father and Grandpa too. We miss you lots and wish we could spend the day celebrating too. Loves from all of us!

It is so hard to be so far away from family on holiday's but oh so thankful for technology!!!

I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful relaxing Father's Day!

No comments: