Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dreamin on Thursday...

My kids just put on a little play for me it was so cute! Goldie Locks and the Three bears (or two). It was quite funny. They love to put on plays. I will try to edit the video and get it up later if I can muster up the gusto. I am in such a slump today and just feel out of sorts. It has been hard to be alone most of the time with all five of the kids. It is very draining, so that brings me to Dreamin on Thursday....

Right now I am dreaming of a quite Island Get Away by myself or maybe with a Friend ;), a Pedicure, Acrylic Nails, a Massage, facial, and an iced Coffee.
Oh the sound of the ocean would be heaven right about now, PEACE........
Doesn't that look PEACEFUL!!!
I just love getting a pedicure and I love how my feet feel after.
Oh I just love having acrylics, I really dislike my nails and I just feel so pretty when I have my nails done!!

A massage and facial, wow, that would feel like heaven! Oh and to have a massage on a beach would be AMAZING and oh so relaxing....

Iced Coffee, an Island get away would not be complete without a yummy drink, coffee.

This picture is what I would love to do the rest of my island vacation.........

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

I sitting right next to you my friend! AHH! Nice!!!

Love you!

alicia said...

oooohhhhh.... that just makes my feet tingle with anticipation.... great dream!!!

Bruno said...

Thaanks for sharing this