Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hospital again....

So Autumn thinks she needs to come out now, I guess..... I ended up going to the hospital yesterday in the afternoon. I had been having lots of pressure and contractions. I decided I should go and at least see what was going on. Well, they did all of the test as I had last time, everything came out good and I was monitored for about 2 hours and they gave me a shot to stop the pressure and contractions. They sent me home on strict bed rest until I go in for my check up on Thursday.

It has been a very relaxing day. Nora took Zander to school with him this morning and brought him back about 10:40. Priscilla came and brought us lunch and dinner for tonight. The salad she brought me for lunch was so good!! What a blessing!!! Zander is just watching TV and eating the rest of his lunch and I think I am going to read.......

2 comments:

Elizabeth Anne Weddings said...

what does the time line look like for you?
does your bum hurt from sitting?
Rylan thinks we look alike! :)

Cristi said...

I will be on bedrest for another 3 weeks (so around Feb 2nd) and the meds. Unless my doctor says other wise tomorrow but I doubt it. He want me to keep her in till she is at least 36 to 37 weeks. I am 34 weeks. My back hurts worse then my bum, lol. I think I need to go to the chiropractor.
That is to cute Rylan thinks we look alike!