Friday, April 2, 2010

Cooking with Alyssa

Alyssa made us dinner with just a tiny bit of help from me, so sweet and helpful!! So we decided to experiment with something different. I have been feeling like we always have the same thing so we had got a new cookbook not to long ago (new to us). The Betty Crocker Cookbook, it is really an awesome cook book. We thought lets look and see what we could make with hamburger, tons of ideas!! If you have chicken there are many different recipes too or look up different ingredients that you have and Volla you have a meal. I am excited to discover this new cookbook and see what fun things Alyssa and I can make together. It is a lot more fun to cook together, I don't really enjoy cooking unless I know what to make, which is the hardest part. Well, the dinner we made turned out AWESOME and we all loved it!! So here are the pictures of Alyssa making us dinner.

Chili-Pasta Skillet








1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Good Job Alyssa! That cookbook is my favorite. So far every recipe I have done from it has been great!!