Saturday, April 17, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things......

I hope you don't mind Liz me using your idea. I thought this would be a great way to let people know a little more about ME.....

Tulips are love..... If you look through my house you can tell that I heart them. There are pictures of tulips, tulips on bedding in my girls room and if I could, I would have fresh tulips every week! The bedding I found for Autumn is tulips now if it was not so expensive it would already be in her crib......


Coffee, I could drink it all day everyday. I just love the flavor and the aroma!!! Oh, it looks so pretty too....


Baby feet, what more do I need to say? The are just so soft and cute...


Eternity has been my favorite perfume as far back as I can remember......


2 comments:

Elizabeth Anne Weddings said...

of course I don't mind! it's a delightful post. :) baby feet are super cute.
tulips are high on my love list as well. mine are just starting to spring forth and I get so excited every year when I see their buds. :)

Dorcas said...

Me likey the coffee :P Love you!