Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My great protector & Fav Photo Tuesday.....

So I could not pass up telling you about our dog Espresso. He is a Yorkie and a sweet loving little dog. He is so jealous of Autumn but LOVES her so very much!! He is her great protector. He used to sit right by my belly when I was pregnant and now that she is here, wherever Autumn is you can find Espresso in the same room somewhere. So yesterday, I was doing the girls hair and layed her down on the floor. I left the room to do something and came back to find this.

This has to be by far my favorite pictures of this week. They are just so sweet!!!


Daddy's Girl

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

SO stinken CUTE!!!!!!

Elizabeth Anne Weddings said...

guy-it just makes me laugh. what a great dog!

Cristi said...

He is just so goofy!! I love how he loves the kids so much.