Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?

I found this super cute blog while looking for a new blog design and I thought I would play along with her. I hope you will play to!! It is fun to get to know eachother!


1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

When I was about 7 I decided to be a stunt dare devil and show off to my little brother on my bike. I was wearing mind you only my swimsuit and I rode my bike to the top of the hill by our house. Then as fast as I could I rode my bike down, then put my butt on the back fender of my bike and put my feet on the handle bars. WOW, what was I thinking?!?!?! I flipped my bike and my mom had to bring me to the hospital. I don't think I rode a bike for a VERY long time!

2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?

I don't know if I can handle anymore children. But if I was to have another and the baby was a boy it would be Aiden William or if it was a girl, Hmmm, that is a tough one it of course it would have to be an a name.

3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?

A built in DVD player. When we travel it is so nice but using the portable one is a pain but it works. If it was buily in it would be so nice!!!

4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?

Perfection!!! I love my house so much!

5. What is your dream occupation?

I love being a stay at home mommy but my dream would to be able to open a scrapbook retreat / scrapbook store / coffee shop.


NightOwlCrafting

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah I am so glad you found my blog and decided to jump in on the fun. I enjoyed reading your answers and I defiantly have to agree with the DVD player. Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Jana said...

I would love to own a coffee shop too! Love the name Aiden.

And the bike accident sounds painful.