Tuesday, November 24, 2009

27 weeks today....

Today I am 27 weeks pregnant, it is amazing how time seems to be flying by. She is moving and growing my next appointment is the 3rd of December. I got my bood drawn the other day for the glucose test and I have a huge bruse for it. I have never had a bruse this bad from just getting my blood taken.
I am packing and getting ready and trying to clean up the house before we leave for Colorado for Thanksgiving weekend. I am really looking forwad to seeing my parent for a few days but not excited about the 12 hour drive with 10 people in the vehical. I think I have everyone packed but myself and Craig. I really dread packing!!! Now to get it all in a bag and make sure I dont forget anything important.....
I took Alyvia to the doctor this morning. She has had a cough for 3 weeks now. They just put her on some antibiotics for her cough and said if she did not get better by the time the meds were gon to bring her back. She was so glad she did not have to miss school. Today is open house at school and they were doing projects for it. So she was excited when the doctor told her she could go.


No comments: